FAQs – About EB5 Capital
- What is the role of EB5 Capital?We connect eligible investors with projects designed to fulfill the requirements of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program. In addition to raising capital, we actively structure projects to satisfy all criteria the U.S. government requires to offer permanent residency to investors.
- What geographical areas do EB5 Capital’s Regional Centers cover?EB5 Capital operates five Regional Centers that cover a dozen states and 80 counties across the country. For a complete list of the geographical areas that our Regional Centers cover, please refer to the USCIS Approvals section of our website.
- How many projects has EB5 Capital completed?See our projects page for a list of completed projects and projects under construction.
- Are all of EB5 Capital’s projects located in Targeted Employment Areas (TEA)?To date, all of our projects are located in TEAs, where the minimum required investment amount is $500,000 per investor, rather than $1 million.
- What countries do EB5 Capital’s investors come from?Our investors come from approximately 50 different countries. The majority of our investors are from China, India, and Russia. For a complete list of our investors’ countries of origin, please see our Investor Map.
- Does EB5 Capital recommend or offer legal counsel for investors?We encourage investors to use experienced counsel independent of any EB-5 Regional Center. Investors should be cautious of attorneys associated with a Regional Center, as the relationship may present a conflict of interest. Upon request, we can provide a list of experienced, non-affiliated immigration attorneys for investors to contact.
- What is the administrative fee for EB5 Capital’s projects?Administrative fees vary depending on the project. This information will be provided on the project subscription documents.
- Do EB5 Capital’s projects have government support?Yes. Strong government support helps ensure a project’s success, and all of our projects have had some form of government support. For example, our Marriott Marquis project received a $206 million bond subsidy from the city of Washington D.C., and City Market at O Street received $160 million in federal and local funds. Our Marriott project in San Jose, California received full support from the City of San Jose.
- What types of projects does EB5 Capital invest in?EB5 Capital primarily invests in real estate projects, but we have the ability to invest in energy, light manufacturing, and infrastructure projects.