The United States offers several visa options for prospective immigrants. The EB-5 Program offers the following advantages:
- One Investment. Investors, their spouses, and children under 21 years of age can all receive U.S. green cards by funding a single project with a single investment.
- Education. Green card holders may attend U.S. schools and universities at the same cost as U.S. citizens.
- Flexibility. Live, work, and retire anywhere in the U.S., and travel easily to other countries.
- Healthcare. Gain access to the same high-quality healthcare available to U.S. citizens.
- Passive Investment. Third parties manage your investment and all aspects of the project.
- No Language Requirement. Proficiency in English is not necessary to participate in the EB-5 program.
Within the EB-5 Program, there are many authorized Regional Centers. EB5 Capital offers the following advantages to investors who work with our Regional Center:
- Track Record. We are one of the few EB-5 Regional Centers with a 100% I-526 and I-829 project approval rate from the USCIS, and to have successfully repaid investors on multiple past projects.
- Independence. Our projects are sponsored by experienced developers who are independent of EB5 Capital, which allows us to objectively evaluate the opportunities we offer.
- Network. As one of the most respected Regional Centers in the EB-5 marketplace, we work with the best immigration attorneys, securities attorneys, developers, and economists in the industry.
- Security. We structure investments to make sure the investors’ interests are legally and properly secured.
- Target Markets. The overall strength of the local economy is critical to investment success. Our projects are located in top-tier markets across the country.
- Management. Our senior managers hold leadership positions within IIUSA, the national EB-5 trade association.
- Sponsorship. We work with established developers with proven track records.
- Project Quality. Our investment opportunities are high-quality real estate developments with superior sponsorship, location, job coverage, and deal structure.
- Job Coverage. Our projects produce more jobs than the program’s regulations require to cover each investor, and we use the best economists and most current knowledge of EB-5 regulations to provide investors the greatest certainty of approval.