EB5 Capital is an industry-leading investment company that specializes in raising foreign capital for real estate development projects across the United States. We partner with investors and developers to facilitate capital investment in exciting projects that help revitalize communities, create jobs, and ensure successful immigration to the United States through the EB-5 visa program.
We are seeking an Associate to join our growing Marketing & Communications department. The Associate position is based in the Washington, DC or the Houston, TX area and reports to the Director, Marketing and Communications. The Associate leads website management, digital optimization strategy, and user experience. This role supports the digital communications and marketing plan while ensuring consistent branding and an improved user experience for all stakeholders. This position is responsible for managing, updating, and optimizing EB5 Capital’s website and related domains and webservers, as well as our content management system, webinars, and text message marketing.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working with other languages and cultures. Top candidates will be highly motivated and well-organized problem solvers with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills. They will be process-oriented and possess the focus to maintain structure in a fast-paced environment. A keen eye for detail, a commitment to quality and consistency, and excellent communication skills are paramount.
- Develop and strengthen the company’s WordPress website
- Focus on managing the technical aspects of our website, and on improving SEO
- Report on website metrics, social media campaign performance, and other digital marketing activities
- Website Maintenance: Manage all back-end website and web hosting operations, including CMS, site domains, webserver, security, plugins, and related elements
- Create content such as blog posts for the company website on a monthly basis
- Ensure website functionality for our international clients by putting all website content through the WordPress Multilingual plugin and maintain our content in the 9 different languages we support
- Ensure translations are completed and information is updated on company website
- Maintain a list of all owned and supported web properties
- Maintain a schedule to update web content; review and publish content as provided
- Collaborate with all marketing staff and leadership to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards
- Provide recommendations on social media strategies for LinkedIn, Instagram, and WhatsApp Broadcasting to increase audience engagement
- Manage the messaging for Text Message Marketing and Whatsapp Broadcasting
- Stay on the cutting edge by learning new tools and technologies and considering potential business applications
- Organize Zoom webinars for all departments and provide real-time support to ensure seamless delivery
- Run regularly scheduled web analytics reports, including analysis and actionable insights; conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting as needed
- Attend events to take photographs on behalf of the company approximately once per month; travel is local and may be required outside of standard work hours
- Additional duties as requested
Qualifications, Education, and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (website development, computer science, information systems, communications, digital strategy, or a related field are a plus)
- 3 – 5 years of experience in website management, search engine optimization, and website analytics required
- Expertise in WordPress is required; WPML experience is plus
- 3 years of experience with web hosting, software platforms, and content management systems
- Tech savvy with the ability to adapt to and use changing technology
- Comfortable working with large sets of data
- Must show high attention to detail
- Experience with keyword research and competitor ranking analysis
- Experience measuring and reporting SEO performance and social media campaign results
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Proficiency with Slack and Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to set be a self-starter and set priorities in a fast-paced setting; able to handle multi-tasking well
- Knowledge of real estate and/or investments is a plus
- Experience working with an international audience or language skills a plus
EB5 Capital provides an excellent benefits package including generous paid time off, a hybrid work schedule, employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plan matching & profit sharing, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, parental leave, and free parking.
Commensurate with experience. Eligible for a year-end performance bonus.
Juline Kaleyias, Marketing & Communications