EB5 Capital is an industry-leading investment company that specializes in raising foreign capital for real estate development projects across the United States. We partner with investors and developers to facilitate capital investment in exciting projects that help revitalize communities, create jobs, and ensure successful immigration to the United States through the EB-5 visa program.
We are seeking an Associate to join our growing Marketing & Communications department. The Associate position is based in the Washington, DC, area and reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications. This position is responsible for designing collateral materials, creating content, writing, editing, and other related tasks. The ideal candidate will be creative, design focused, a self-starter, and someone comfortable working with a diverse group of people from many cultures.
Top candidates will be highly motivated and well-organized problem solvers with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills. They will be process-oriented and possess the focus to maintain structure in a fast-paced environment. A keen eye for detail, a commitment to quality and consistency, and excellent communication skills are paramount.
- Develop all marketing deliverables related to our general company collateral and individual investment projects, including company newsletters, brochures, project brochures, PowerPoint presentations, project videos, among other items
- Develop collateral for conferences such as banners, advertisements, graphics, brochures, one-page flyers, business cards, and company-branded giveaways
- Develop other miscellaneous collateral and graphics to support our fundraising efforts and the wider team in general
- Manage the collection and tracking of all collateral in need of translation;
- Ensure that all marketing materials are updated on an ongoing basis
- Photograph real estate projects, team headshots, developer events, select conferences, and other company events
- Manage the company’s LinkedIn and Instagram accounts
- Interact with outside consultants and vendors such as printers, employee swag, or partner gifts
- Support the Director of Marketing & Communications as needed
- Provide the Investor Relations team with marketing support as needed
- Additional duties as requested
Qualifications, Education, and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and communications
- 3 years of experience in content creation, writing, and editing
- Expertise in creating designs using Adobe Creative Suite’s Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop products
- Proficiency with Google Apps and Slack
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be self-motivated, goal-oriented, organized, and a successful multi-tasker
- Tech savvy and experienced with social media marketing tools
- Willingness to travel locally in the DC area, approximately once a month
- Excellent photography skills a plus, but professional experience not required
- Knowledge of real estate and/or investments is a plus
- Experience working with an international audience or language skills a plus
EB5 Capital provides an excellent benefits package including generous paid time off, a hybrid work schedule, employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plan matching & profit sharing, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, parental leave, and free parking.
Commensurate with experience. Eligible for a year-end performance bonus.
Juline Kaleyias, Marketing & Communications