EB5 Capital is an industry-leading investment company that specializes in raising foreign capital for real estate development projects across the United States. We offer a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-oriented and results-driven. We have investors from over 70 countries and employ a diverse team. If you are talented, ambitious, enthusiastic, and want the opportunity to directly impact a growing company with an international platform, then we may have your next opportunity.
We are seeking an ambitious, well-rounded real estate asset surveillance/management professional to join our dynamic growing group. This position is responsible for providing investment servicing and asset surveillance for the company’s portfolio of 20+ commercial real estate assets with a focus on the hospitality and multifamily sectors. Independence and teamwork are both highly valued. He or she will report to a manager and work closely with the whole Investments & Asset Surveillance team, as well as with team members in other departments.
Top candidates will be highly motivated and well-organized problem solvers. They will be process-oriented and possess the focus to maintain structure in a fast-paced environment. A keen eye for detail, a commitment to quality and consistency, and excellent communication skills are paramount.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide oversight of the construction of the company’s investment assets to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Review, benchmark and analyze asset-level financial data and keep informed of the dynamics of each market area to develop a strong understanding of the assets and their respective markets.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end summary reports for senior management.
- Manage monthly investment draw requests process with development partners including review and approval of monthly draw packages.
- Prepare semi-annual investor reports
- Review, understand and ensure compliance of management agreements and loan documents.
- Review asset operating budgets, capital budgets and marketing plans.
- Travel to the properties as needed to inspect the facilities, meet with management, and tour the market areas and competitive set of assets.
- Keep informed of industry trends and how such trends may impact the company’s portfolio.
- Track potential exit strategies for the company’s investment into each asset.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience Requirements
- Undergraduate degree required
- 3 to 5 years of commercial real estate asset surveillance and/or loan servicing experience required
- Familiarity with Costar and REIS or similar software preferred
- MS Office experience required
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Strong writing and communication skills required
EB5 Capital provides an excellent benefits package including generous paid time off, employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plan matching & profit sharing, short-term and long-term disability, parental leave, and free parking.
Commensurate with experience. Eligible for a year-end performance bonus.
Cassie Spencer, Director of People & Culture