An Expedient Route to Global Mobility
Launched in 2013, Grenada’s CBI Program offers participants an inexpensive and expedient option to obtain a second citizenship and a passport within as little as 3 months. Participants and their families can secure a Grenadian citizenship through either a donation to the National Transformation Fund (NTF) or an investment in a government-approved real estate development.
Formerly a colony of the United Kingdom, Grenada is an independent country among the islands of the Caribbean. Filled with beautiful beaches and rolling green hills, Grenada offers one of the most beautiful natural landscapes in all of the Caribbean.
CBI Program Requirements
- Participants may choose between two program options:
- Option A – The NTF donation option requires the participant to make a non-reimbursable donation directly to the Grenadian government. The donation amount starts at $150,000* for a single applicant.
- Option B – The government-approved real estate project investment amount is $220,000*. Participants are able to sell their investment stake to a second party after the 5 year hold period. The individual purchasing the investment stake then qualifies for the Grenadian Citizenship by Investment.
- The main applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Verified source of funds
* Amounts shown exclude government fees, processing fees, due-diligence fees, and application fees.
CBI Program Benefits
- Visa-free travel to more than 140 countries including countries within the European Union and United Kingdom
- No residency or visitation requirement
- Quick processing time (within as little as 3 months)
- No interview or management experience required
- Treaty country with the US (E2 Visa) with a 5-year entry visa
- No foreign income, wealth, inheritance, or capital gains tax
- Extended family can be included (parents, single siblings, and/or children up to 30-years-old)
The material presented herein is for informational and educational purposes only and is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security by EB5 Capital or any of its affiliates (“EB5”). This material may not be relied upon in connection with the purchase or sale of any security. EB5 Capital may receive a fee for introducing prospective participants in the Grenada CBI program to CBI-approved developers or their affiliates.