An Expedient Route to Global Mobility
An Expedient Route to Global Mobility
Launched in 2013, Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Program stands as a remarkable testament to the modern world’s evolving concept of global citizenship. This visionary initiative presents individuals with a unique and expedient opportunity to attain a second citizenship and a coveted passport.
This pioneering program not only reflects Grenada’s commitment to embracing a borderless world but also showcases its dedication to fostering international partnerships. In a world where borders are becoming increasingly fluid, Grenada’s visionary Citizenship by Investment Program paves an expedient route to not just acquiring a passport, but also embracing a profound sense of global mobility. It heralds a future where individuals are not confined by their place of birth, but rather empowered by their choices and contributions to a diverse and interconnected world.
Located in the eastern Caribbean, Grenada is a captivating country nestled between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, north of Trinidad and Tobago. It comprises the main island of Grenada, famously known as the “Spice Island,” along with eight smaller satellite islands including Carriacou, Petit Martinique, Ronde Island, Caille Island, Diamond Island, Large Island, Saline Island, and Frigate Island.
With its stunning natural landscapes, Grenada boasts picturesque beaches and lush green hills, making it one of the most beautiful destinations in the Caribbean. Immerse yourself in the rich culture and heritage of Grenada, where the capital and largest city, St. George’s, showcases a vibrant blend of English, Grenadian Creole English, and Grenadian Creole French languages.
As a former colony of the United Kingdom, Grenada gained independence and has since flourished as a proud and independent nation. Discover the allure of Grenada, from its vibrant history to its warm and welcoming people, and experience the harmonious blend of Caribbean charm and natural splendor that defines this remarkable country.
CBI Program Requirements
Participants may choose between two program options:
Option A – The NTF donation option requires the participant to make a non-reimbursable donation directly to the Grenadian government. The donation amount starts at $150,000* for a single applicant. This benevolent contribution serves as a foundation for positive societal transformation and upliftment.
Option B – The government-approved real estate project investment amount is $220,000*. Participants engage in an investment that not only secures their future but also contributes to Grenada’s real estate development landscape. After the 5-year hold period, participants have the flexibility to sell their investment stake to a second party, creating a dynamic pathway to Grenadian Citizenship by Investment for another deserving individual.
To ensure a robust and responsible program, certain eligibility criteria are established:
- The main applicant must be at least 18 years of age, underscoring the program’s commitment to empowering responsible and mature individuals on their path to global citizenship.
- A verified source of funds is essential, underlining the program’s dedication to maintaining integrity and preventing illicit financial activities. This step also demonstrates Grenada’s commitment to upholding international standards of due diligence and transparency.
As participants embark on this transformative journey, it is important to note that the amounts mentioned are exclusive of government fees, processing fees, due-diligence fees, and application fees. These additional fees ensure the sustainability of the program, allowing it to continue providing a robust and streamlined pathway to global mobility for those who seek it.
* Amounts shown exclude government fees, processing fees, due-diligence fees, and application fees.
CBI Program Benefits
- Visa-Free Travel: Enjoy visa-free travel to more than 140 countries, including countries within the European Union and the United Kingdom.
- No Residency or Visitation Requirement: There are no mandatory residency or visitation requirements under the CBI Program.
- Quick Processing Time: Experience efficient processing times, with citizenship granted in as little as 3 months.
- No Interview or Management Experience Required: The application process does not involve interviews or management experience requirements.
- Treaty Country with the US (E2 Visa): Grenada is a treaty country with the US, offering a 5-year entry visa through the E-2 visa program.
- Tax Advantages: Benefit from Grenada’s tax policies, including no foreign income, wealth, inheritance, or capital gains tax.
- Inclusion of Extended Family: Extended family members, such as parents, single siblings, and children up to 30 years old, can be included in the program.
- 10-Year US Tourist Visa: Grenada citizens can obtain a B-1/B-2 tourist visa to the United States, granting a 10-year multiple entry visa.
- Citizenship Inheritance: Citizenship obtained through the CBI Program can be passed down to future generations.
- Future Generational Benefits: Citizens’ children inherit the same status, ensuring lasting benefits for future generations.
The material presented herein is for informational and educational purposes only and is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security by EB5 Capital or any of its affiliates (“EB5”). This material may not be relied upon in connection with the purchase or sale of any security. EB5 Capital may receive a fee for introducing prospective participants in the Grenada CBI program to CBI-approved developers or their affiliates.