EB5 Capital is an industry-leading investment company specializing in raising foreign capital for real estate development projects across the United States. We partner with investors and developers to facilitate capital investment in exciting projects that help revitalize communities, create jobs, and ensure successful immigration to the United States through the EB-5 visa program.
We are seeking a well-rounded entry-level professional interested in the field of human
resources to join our People & Culture team as an Associate. This position will provide
overall support to the Director, People & Culture, and the Office Manager, and will
assist in a variety of administrative functions. Independence and teamwork are both
highly valued. This position reports to the Director, People & Culture.
Top candidates will be outgoing, detail-oriented, and well-organized problem solvers.
They will be process-oriented and possess the focus to maintain structure in a fast-
paced environment. A keen eye for detail, a commitment to quality and consistency,
and excellent communication skills are paramount.
- Assist with recruiting activities such as posting jobs, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, communicating with candidates, etc.
- Organize and ensure an effective new hire orientation and onboarding experience
- Support the P&C department’s company culture and employee engagement efforts
- Maintain employee personnel files and enter employee information and transactions into our iSolved, Box, and BenefitMall systems
- Assist with healthcare open enrollment
- Plan and execute business and social events in conjunction with the Office Manager
- Protect the personal information and confidentiality of both employees and the company
- Manage the front desk from 3-5 pm each day, Monday through Thursday, and when the Office Manager is out of the office
- Serve as a backup to the Office Manager by performing duties such as greeting visitors, answering telephone calls, handling mail, managing company and conference room calendars, maintaining office space, and assisting with daily lunch orders
- Participate in other initiatives that support our employees and take on related P&C duties as required
Qualifications, Education, and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s degree and 2 years of experience required; major related to human resources or another social science preferred
- Commitment to handling questions and concerns with speed, accuracy, and professionalism
- Excellent attention to detail is required; a natural affinity and enjoyment for detail-oriented work preferred
- Ability to proofread for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and basic formatting with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and handle sensitive information
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, and adapt to change
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor and as part of a team
- Proficient with Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Chat, Sheets, Calendar, and Meet)
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn how to use Slack, iSolved, and other new programs
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Some knowledge of EEOC and employment law is preferred
EB5 Capital provides an excellent benefits package including generous paid time off,
employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plan matching &
profit sharing, short-term and long-term disability, parental leave, and free parking.
Commensurate with experience. Eligible for a year-end performance bonus.
Cassie Spencer, People & Culture