Founded in 2008, EB5 Capital is an industry-leading investment company that specializes in raising foreign capital for real estate development projects across the United States. We partner with investors and developers to facilitate capital investment in exciting projects that help revitalize communities, create jobs, and ensure successful immigration to the United States through the EB-5 visa program.
Located in Bethesda, MD, we offer an internationally diverse, entrepreneurial work atmosphere that is values-driven and employee-focused. Our growing 40-person team speaks 15 languages and has traveled to nearly 100 countries. We believe our collective diversity and cultural experience enhance our competitive advantage when it comes to serving our investors from more than 70 countries. From the beginning, we’ve wanted EB5 Capital to be different from other companies. Different in how we treat our clients, different in how we work with each other, and different in the results we achieve. These differences are best captured in the 25 “Fundamentals” that are the foundation for our unique culture.
EB5 Capital is searching for an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the President and other senior staff. The Executive Assistant will assist with the administration and coordination of meetings, events/engagements, special projects, and the overall flow of communication and information through the President’s office.
The successful candidate will be extremely organized, efficient, deadline-oriented, and able to multitask and prioritize. The position required excellent communication, writing, and proofreading skills. Independence, teamwork, proficiency with technology, and the ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality are all highly valued.
This position reports directly to the President but may work closely with other team members. The position is hybrid, based remotely and in our Bethesda office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive
Director and/or other senior staff
- Manage the President’s professional and personal calendars, including meetings, appointments, and conference attendance
- Arrange and manage the President’s domestic and international business travel, including making reservations, purchasing tickets, drafting itineraries, and submitting expense reports
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff
- Arrange travel and accommodations for senior staff
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of the President or senior staff, taking notes and recording minutes
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of the President, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff
- Provide personal assistance coordinating personal trips/vacations, paying bills, and managing credit card accounts/personal finances
- Researches restaurants, events, and gift options for personal and business purposes
- Maintain and organize electronic records
- Maintain confidentiality, as this role is privy to confidential material
- Performs additional or related duties as assigned by executives
Qualifications, Education, and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Prior experience working in an office setting or an administrative or personal assistant role is a plus
- Must be technologically savvy with a strong command of G Suite and Office Suite
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence, judgment, discretion, and confidentiality in all matters
- Must have strong verbal and interpersonal skills, as interaction with a wide variety of people either in person, over the phone, or via email is a part of daily activities
- Must have excellent written skills, including a strong grasp of proper grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong proof-reading skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once while being extremely punctual, proactive, and deadline-oriented
- Confidence, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude balanced by humility and a willingness to learn
- Must be flexible to work traditional and non-traditional business hours
- Comfortable working with and respectful of people from different cultures and countries
EB5 Capital provides an excellent benefits package including generous paid time
off, a hybrid work schedule, employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision
insurance, retirement plan matching & profit sharing, short-term and long-term
disability, parental leave, and free parking.