Founded in 2008, EB5 Capital is an industry-leading investment company that specializes in raising foreign capital for real estate development projects across the United States. We partner with investors and developers to facilitate capital investment in exciting projects that help revitalize communities, create jobs, and ensure successful immigration to the United States through the EB-5 visa program.
Located in Bethsda, MD, we offer an internationally diverse, entrepreneurial work atmosphere that is values-driven and employee-focused. Our growing 36-person team speaks 15 languages and has traveled to nearly 100 countries. We believe our collective diversity and cultural experience enhance our competitive advantage when it comes to serving our investors from more than 70 countries.
From the beginning, we have wanted EB5 Capital to be different from other companies. Different in how we treat our investors, different in how we work with each other, and different in the results we achieve. These differences are best captured in the 25 “Fundamentals” that are the foundation for our unique culture.
We are seeking an ambitious, well-rounded, team-focused professional to join our dynamic growing group. This position will be responsible for the office environment, managing office phones and correspondence and assisting with key IT functions, as well as other administrative tasks. Independence and teamwork are both required. They will be part of the Operations & Compliance team, reporting to the Office Manager, and work closely with the whole EB5 Capital team.
Top candidates will be highly motivated and well-organized problem solvers. They will be process-oriented and possess the focus to maintain structure in a fast-paced environment. A keen eye for detail, a commitment to quality and consistency, and excellent communication skills are paramount.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain office space to ensure it is functional and tidy at all times
- Greet investors and visitors to the office, and ensure guests are comfortable while awaiting to be connected with the right office personnel
- Answer telephone calls, sort out voicemails, and direct communications to the right office personnel
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Copy, scan, and fax documents as needed
- Manage EB5 Capital’s office calendar and assist with scheduling meetings
- Manage conference room calendar(s) and video conferencing equipment
- Assist staff members with preparation of in-office meetings
- Coordinate, place orders, and ensure delivery of daily lunches for the staff
- Order snacks, office supplies, IT equipment, and furniture as directed by the Office Manager
- Run errands as needed, such as trips to the post office or grocery store
- Provide administrative assistance to staff members including, but not limited to, redirecting calls, printing, document editing, and expense reporting
- Collaborate with Office Manager to monitor and track IT inventory, including computers, monitors, phones, printers, and mobile devices
- Submit tickets to third-party IT service provider
- Schedule repairs for general office space and equipment as directed by the Office Manager
Qualifications, Education, and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1+ years working in an office administration or hospitality management role
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Gmail/Google calendar (Other Google apps experience is a plus)
- Self-starter with high initiative
- Enthusiastic about new tools and technologies
- Keen observer, eager to learn from colleagues
- Friendly, service-oriented personality
EB5 Capital provides an excellent benefits package including generous paid time off, a hybrid work schedule, employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plan matching & profit sharing, short-term and long-term disability, parental leave, and free parking.
November 22, 2022
Commensurate with experience. Eligible for a year-end performance bonus.
Cassie Spencer, Director of People & Culture